This Role is open to candidates in all Metro areas of Australia.
Who We Are?
Telco Adviser is an Australian owned and operated company providing specialist field services to select partners that cater to corporate and enterprise clients throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our mission is to bring peace of mind back to our partners by simplifying and humanising the telecommunications delivery experience, Our values reflect those of a business started by a technician whose curious and creative spirit is at the core of our teams values, attitudes and mindsets.
About the Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the development of relationships, creation and closure of sales opportunities, this is including the establishment of new relationships, Prospect Identifications, Tenders and Cold Calling.
Objectives of this role
· Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
· Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
· Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
· Develop strategies and positions by analysing new-venture integration
· Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
· Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
· Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
· Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
· Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
· Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
· Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
· Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and qualifications
· Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation within the telecommunications or field services sector.
· Proven ability to source, reply and negotiate responses to RFPs and tenders in the telecommunications and technology industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in sales techniques
· Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
· Proven ability to plan and manage resources